We are a team believing in solidarity and collaboration, happy of sharing information and experience with the society, and working to transform knowledge into wisdom, wisdom into skills and skills into success.
We are 4B Academy.
Founded by trainer, consultant, Mobbing expert and author Çağlar Çabuk, 4B Academy provides individual and corporate training and development services with experienced and professional consultants who are experts on their subjects.
4B Academy mediates for information to be transmitted to every layer of the society by helping respected institutions and companies in the private sector in areas of training, development and governance; as well as collaborating with universities and public institutions.
With the motto, "I know, therefore I exist!", 4B Academy's work focuses on sharing the correct information with the correct target audience through the best methods.
Under the roof of 4B Academy, there are leadership development programmes, professional coaching, team coaching, human resources management, moderator training, individual and professional competence development trainings, as well as trainings and consultancy services on preventing mobbing and corporate social responsibility projects.
• Questionnaire study in 2012 and 2014 among Human Resources professionals andexecutives on "Where Does Turkey Stand In The Fight Against Mobbing?" (www.forumobing.net)
• FORUM MOBBING meetings held in 2010, 2012 and 2014, completely public andfree of charge. (www.forumobing.net)
• "Many a little…" meetings focused on sharing information and experience for Human Resources and Work Professionals (November 2013 - May 2014 hosted by Işık University)
• Mini books, presentation files and videos on 4bakademi.com/kaynaklar, in order to create awareness and an introductory basis on personal development, communication skills, quality management and coaching for Human Resources professional, coaches and everyone who is interested in coaching.
• 4B Young Professionals Project, founded in 2014 and focused on development, performance and career for young professional at the ages 22 to 35 by creating an environment for them to listen to experiences of experts on their subjects, while creating new projects which will benefit both themselves and the society.